Question

Business Reporter reports not working through IFS for one user

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

We have a new project admin who is granted the same permissions as the other project admins and have Business Reporter installed on their laptop.

When running a report through Business Reporter, it’s fetched correctly with no issue. However when it’s run from IFS it loads just the following.

This works fine for everyone else and only just this one person is having this issue. The reports we are trying to run are not new ones and have been used by other admins for long time now.

IFS version - Apps 10 UPD 10 IEE

Has anyone experienced anything similar? An advice or suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @TAPSUDJAY ,

What is the situation if the user login to another working machine? 

Best Regards,

Thiwanka

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Thiwanka Sandaruwan 

I’ve tried her to login to IFS from my laptop and run the same report. She can open it in BR without an issue. I have asked the ICT Personnel to try reinstall BR in her laptop just to make sure no internal file has gotten corrupted and causing the issue. 

I have also checked and verified that she has right permissions to run BR reports through IFS as well.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

Please check the below User Interface option in Excel. Set the option to Optimize for compatibility, it could fix the issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks for the suggestion @Voshitha 

Unfortunately that didn’t help either. But we tried uninstalling and reinstalling BR a couple of times and then finally it started working. It might have been some installation issue.