Solved

Time Group Reporting - issue with deviation days that are days off

• 27 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello 

Wondering if anyone ran into similar situation. Our managers use “Time Group Reporting” to create deviation days for the bulk of employees (whole shift for example) or for longer periods of times. Using “Employee Deviation Days” for situations like this is very time consuming and inefficient. The problem we get is when we register a deviation day which is a day off (non-working day). When we try to authorize such day (which has no attendance or other clockings) we get and error that: “The Time Card already exists”. After short investigation I find out that “Time Group Reporting” creates a empty time card  in database for any day that has been updated as deviation day, hence this prevent day from being authorized. “Employee Deviation Days” while does exact same function does not have this issue (empty time card is not created in DB). Actually one of the fixes is to update “Deviation Day Type” in time card which removes the empty time card from db and allows us to authorize the day. 

Have anybody ran in to same issue and found or know how to fix this? 

icon

Best answer by DUWELK 9 February 2024, 11:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ArturasVit ,

No sure whether you were able to solve this issue. I checked the same setup and got the same error in Apps10. Did you report this as a bug and got this fixed if yes please share the details and if not you should be getting a solution for this reporting to IFS support.

Best Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Dharshankumaar Mahendran 

I have case registered, but there is no real progress as of yet. If I get a fix/solution to this issue I will add a comment here. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ArturasVit ,

Thank you for the information :) Please do let me know when you have an update.

best Regards,

Badge +2

Hi @ArturasVit , @Dharshankumaar Mahendran ,

This issue is fixing in 24.1E.0 - 24R1 EA, APP10UPD23.

Regards,

Dulani.