Question

Payslips emailed gateway ifs9

• 8 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Sometimes when payroll manager sends payslip she gets a reply that email was not send. This appear only when email from outside your domain. Where in IFS can i find the gateway responsible for sending these emails?

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Paulina,

Is this questions related to IFS Payroll (which only exists for some markets)? Could you reply on that and possibly what country this question is relating to? I think that would help since there are a limited number of people in the community with knowledge on IFS Payroll and/or since Payroll is very country specific.

Regards,
Magnus

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I ask about payslips how it works not about payroll. My country is it Poland.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

The reason why I am asking is because there - to my knowledge - does not exist any standard functionality for payslips in IFS. If payslips are displayed in IFS is it usually done via DOCMAN. You are however talking about using IFS to email payslips to employees.

If you do not have a customization, this could - as mentioned - be functionality included in the IFS Payroll component, which is only available in some markets. I actually think Poland is one of them.

Therefore, let’s see if someone with knowledge on the IFS Payroll component can answer.

/Magnus

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Magnus pls look at this:

I think that is not customization.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

And question is how ifs send e-mail

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

If you include the entire path (breadcrumbs) in the screenshot (see my example), it will be easier for anyone in the community to track where this page is located and compare to an another App9 environment. Please also include the “System info” from the page. From that data it can be possible to tell if page is a customization. Also attach the URL for the page. You get that by pressing “View” in the menu and then “Address bar”.

/Magnus