Question

Payroll transactions (IFS cloud)

• 5 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 8 replies

Good Afternoon All, 

I’m currently setting up/testing the transfer to payroll but when I run the transfer to payroll I’m not getting any payroll transactions. 

Has anyone got any documentation on how to set up/configure?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Matrg 

Please ensure that all transactions you intend to transfer are in the "Authorized" status before proceeding with the transfer to payroll.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nayomi

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Mathew,

… and that each Wage Code you wish to send to the Payroll System is setup to be transferred, under “Transfer Option”, on each Wage Code (basic data).

//Magnus

Badge +3

Thanks Both,  Wage codes all have the option transfer day by day and although not all times are authorised, I would have thought at least the authorised ones would have come through?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Matrg 

Which interface template are you using and which option are you using here:

have you checked that the employees with the authorised payroll elements are in the selection criteria above that you are using?

Kind Regards

Rachel 

Badge +3

I’m just double checking the transfer groups.  Do you need to make a selection for all 4 lists?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Matrg 

Normally you would only select one but it depends on what your requirements are with how you are transferring the data.

To pull the data though using the Transfer to Payroll functionality, the wage codes needs to be set as transfer to payroll, then you use the selection criteria to select the employees that you wish to get the time card data for, then the time card data should also be authorised, the combination of these then will show the data in the output files and relevant data screens in IFS.

Kind Regards

Rachel 

Badge +3

Hi @R Lum Wai 

Thank your response.  I’m still having trouble and think it may be to do with the set up.  has any got any documentation I can follow?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Matrg

I don’t know of any documentation available to customers from IFS - I would advise that you request to get the help of a HCM consultant to talk through what the requirements are what you have currently set up and then they can assist set this up for you.

I am not sure what else I can suggest without looking at the database you are working in.

Kind Regards

Rachel