Solved

Holiday Plan Approve - Error Message

• 29 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey community members,

I have come across an issue when trying to approve my own holiday plan. According to error message I have insufficient access rights. Any ideas where in IFS those rights can be granted or asigned. Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Martin Hulsenboom 16 October 2023, 17:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

In this case your self-access role is applied. Normally, your self-access role does not contain attributes for approving/authorizing any of your own data. That's up to the supervisor or someone from HR.

Best regards,

Martin 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your explanation. Is there a way to change that and how? We would like to have the employees to approve their own holiday plans (not holiday requests). 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

You would have to change the Rowstate values in the Absence Plan attribute which is part of the self-access role. In below example, you can see, that an employee can change the status from the olde value Registered, Confirmed or Approved to the new value Registered, Confirmed or Suspended. If you want the employee to be able to approve his/her own absence plan, the status Approved should be added to the list of possible new values.