Solved

Error when executing migration job (External Absence)

• 24 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’m trying to upload absences using migration job connected to ‘External Absence Import Type’ window. However, when executing the background job this error displays “ORA-20110: ExtAbsImportTransaction.NOPOSTIMPORTFUNCTION: External absence validation function  not defined for format EXT_ABSENCE”

Same error can be recreated from the application.

Is there something to do with basic data setup?

below is the external absence import type I have used.

Any idea how to solve this error?

Thank You

icon

Best answer by Thejaka Niroshan 25 June 2021, 07:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @nimesh 

You have referred to the correct window for basic data and I don’t see anything improper defined for Import Type.

The error you have reported is not a known one.

Hope you have done a comparison between basic data defined (mandatory data, decimal point, separator...etc.) and the data used in the file.

If you still have the issue, please do raise a case to IFS Support with details of basic data set up, file used and environment with the issue.

Thank you,

Dhananga

Hi @Dhananga Jayatilake  Thanks for the reply. Actually this issue is with some other environments as well. I tried this in couple of RACE/Dev environments and it is still there. I believe you also can recreate the same issue in ‘External Imported Absence Transactions’ window by adding a new line like showed. Really appreciate if you can provide some advices to get this solved.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Nimesh,

Even though this window is in Core solution, the needed Functions are uploaded in the Payroll Extension. Which means this ‘External Absence Import’ functionality can be only done through Payroll extension.
At the moment this Absence Import can not be done only with core solution.

Hi @Thejaka Niroshan Thank You very much!