2022-11 - UK Payroll NI change

• 27 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi All,

There is a change to UK Payroll NI from 6 July 2022.
Please see the attached document for details of these changes.

6 replies

Badge

Hi, Matt, 

Thank you for the instructions. From what I can see these are for IFS10 application. 

We are still using IFS7, therefore would you be able to provide these steps for IFS7 application as well?

Thank you, 

Alina Candea

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

The changes required for App7 will follow the same setup (excluding minor changes between versions).

We do not have specific instructions for all versions at this time.

If you require further assistance, you will be required to raise a case/ticket for additional Payroll Application consultancy

Badge +3

Hi Matt - MWH Treatment on Apps 8 SP3

I have followed instructions as IFSAPP,  i.e. created an import, extracted the XML from the document, opened in NotePad ++ and saved the xml file to the import file location

The import runs with no errors, and message is successful, but the import details remain blank, and inspection of the regulations shows that no new entries have been made. Tried this as IFSAPP and as my own named user, same results (we are both in the Payroll data access group and the regulations are enabled for that group).

Any thoughts before we start typing the regulations in manually :)

Kind regards

Lawrence

Badge +3

Hi

Dinuki has responded on our case that the import may not work except on Apps 10. We shall have to make the inputs manually.

Regards

Lawrence

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi all - the XML file is not allowing me to extract - can we have this sent please?  

Badge +3

Here it is