Question

Tasks in Aurena

Badge +2

Do users have the ability to ceate new tasks in Aurena ?

I can’t seem to find a way to create one

13 replies

Userlevel 7

Do users have the ability to ceate new tasks in Aurena ?

I can’t seem to find a way to create one

Yes, you can create them from most screen if you click on the ‘bell’ icon. I belive this was introduced in Upd9.

It’s currently not possible to send them to a colleague though. 

Badge +2

hi, thanks for your response. 

Is it possible to reassign a task once it has been created

Userlevel 7

hi, thanks for your response. 

Is it possible to reassign a task once it has been created

No, you can currently just create them for yourself. 

Badge +1

Hello - just following on from Bee’s question above, I can see that we have advised it is not possible to send tasks to another user. Is there functionality coming to allow you to do that? And in the meantime, is there a workaround for this?

Userlevel 7

Hello - just following on from Bee’s question above, I can see that we have advised it is not possible to send tasks to another user. Is there functionality coming to allow you to do that? And in the meantime, is there a workaround for this?

I haven’t seen any concrete delivery dates, but it’s in the backlog of items to be done. The only workaround I can think of is to send an email with a link to the page (URL will contain filter criteria). 

Badge +3

Hi Anmise,

Are there any updates on this topic please? In EE it is possible to create and reassign a task. it however in UPD12 Aurena not possible to reassign the task.

Regards

Kelvin

Userlevel 7

Hi Anmise,

Are there any updates on this topic please? In EE it is possible to create and reassign a task. it however in UPD12 Aurena not possible to reassign the task.

Regards

Kelvin

No, no updates as far as I know. 

@anmise : Just want to check whether there is any update on this for the IFS cloud 21R1 or newer track? Or have you taken the decision not to implement that as customer are asking about this so we need a definitive answer.

PS: Of course this is about assigning a task to a colleague in Aurena.

Userlevel 7

@anmise : Just want to check whether there is any update on this for the IFS cloud 21R1 or newer track? Or have you taken the decision not to implement that as customer are asking about this so we need a definitive answer.

I haven’t seen any updates. It’s not possible to assign to a colleague in 21R2EA, so I assume there hasn’t been any movement.

Userlevel 7

From 22R2 you will be able to collaborate using tasks. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@anmise For the old school people like us, will the assigning of tasks functionality be available in Apps 10 Aurena in any of the newer updates? Thanks!
btw, I see that you are back at IFS! Hope all’s well.

Userlevel 7

@anmiseFor the old school people like us, will the assigning of tasks functionality be available in Apps 10 Aurena in any of the newer updates? Thanks!
btw, I see that you are back at IFS! Hope all’s well.

Get with the times man ;) But yes, it’s also available from IFS Applications 10 Update 16.

All is well!

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Community,

We like the functionality of assigning tasks.  But we also need to be able to take a task back or allow a group of users to work on a set of tasks.  Suggestions?