Question

Projection Customisation Causing Error

• 25 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I have customised an entity and added new column. I have then overriden the entity in the projection and added the entity as well as below

When I check the  URL I get below error https://url/projection main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/SalesQuotationHandling.svc/OrderQuotationSet

{"error": {"code": "DATABASE_ERROR","message": "Database error occurred. Contact administrator.","details": [{"code": 904,"message": "ORA-00904: \"C_WORK_ORDER_NO\": invalid identifier"}]}}

The view order_quotation has C_WORK_ORDER_NO field. I am not understanding what is the root cause of this error. I do not get the same error for CHoldExpirationDate field.

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @bhavesh 

Did you deploy the Entity prior to deploying the Projection ? Could you query the Order_Quotation view and verify that the new column is present in the view. 

/Trewon

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Yes indeed the view and the table both have the new column. It is very strange I still get this error.

I ordered a new build place DEV environment and deployed the same code there. It works all fine in that environment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @bhavesh,

Could be a caching issue as well. Have you tried doing an RMB on the database connection node in the project structure in Developer Studio and refreshing Dictionary and Reference caches? You can do the same from Aurena client as well via Refresh Server Caches screen.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I tried to refresh server cashes for dictionary and reference but it still does not work I’m afraid. Not sure what we are missing. Works fine in a different environment though.

Badge

Are there any configurations attached to this view “OrderQuotation”. In my case that was the case and unpublishing and publishing the configurations through entity configurations fixed the issue for me. 

Looks like the custom view was not updated with the new field added to the base view.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@axcshanaa This worked for me. 

I was experiencing the same issue, but unpublishing and re publishing the entity configuration resolved it. Thank you for your contribution

-Edwards