Solved

Navigate to page with treeview from Aurena lobby

• 31 August 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi all,

I have page that contains a part with sub parts. In Aurena, it shows like this:

I can click on “Expand” and navigate to the sub parts.

When making the navigation from a lobby it navigates to the part (item) and not a tree:

How do I tell the lobby that it should navigate to the tree and not the Item?

Current navigation from lobby:

page/EstimateItem/EstimateNodeForm?$filter=EstimateId eq $[estimate_id] and EstimateRevisionNo eq $[estimate_revision_no]

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 8 February 2023, 09:01

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi all,

I have page that contains a part with sub parts. In Aurena, it shows like this:

I can click on “Expand” and navigate to the sub parts.

When making the navigation from a lobby it navigates to the part (item) and not a tree:

How do I tell the lobby that it should navigate to the tree and not the Item?

Current navigation from lobby:

page/EstimateItem/EstimateNodeForm?$filter=EstimateId eq $[estimate_id] and EstimateRevisionNo eq $[estimate_revision_no]

Unfortunately this is a known issue/limitation at the moment. I believe it’s currently being investigated but I don’t have an estimated time for resolution. Great if you could raise a case for it!

Badge +2

@anmise Any updates on this?

Badge +1

Is there any update on this please? @anmise 

Userlevel 7

@NatalieSmithRKS - not that I know. If it’s still a problem I’d raise it as an Idea here on the community in order to have somewhere to track it properly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Try navigating to tree/EstimateItem/Tree instead of tree/EstimateItem/Tree

Badge +1

Try navigating to tree/EstimateItem/Tree instead of tree/EstimateItem/Tree

Thank you @Björn Hultgren this worked! Much appreciated. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hello @Björn Hultgren. I do have the same issue navigating to projects, which seems a bit more complex. I’ve tried this URL : tree/ProjectMonitoring/ProjectLevel?$filter=ProjectId eq $Project_Id$&navicontext=Monitoring after having tried a few other syntaxes that give a 404 error.

But the result is average as the expand button is there but the tree view is not loaded. Any tip here ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Bertrand Dousset and @Björn Hultgren , did you ever find a solution for navigating to Project Scope and Schedule or Monitoring, I have the same issue as reported by Bertrand. Would love a solution.