Solved

Metadata not found for CreateCustomerOrder

• 26 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi,

I’m trying to create a customer order record using below REST API call via POSTMAN
https://cutomer-test-env/int/ifsapplications/projection/v1/CustomerOrderService.svc/CreateCustomerOrder

{

"OrderRequest": {

"CustomerPoNo": "AKMTEST002",

"Customer": "**TES536",

"OrderType": "ASN",

"Site": "RODDA",

"Coordinator": "*"

}

}

But I’m getting ‘Metadata not found’ error continuously when trying to create a Customer Order via POSTMAN.

Little bit background of this.

We have recently request to enable ORDSRV component for this customer and solutionset.yaml file delivered to this customer environment recently.

Can anyone have idea about this?

icon

Best answer by Asanka Dissanayake 29 August 2023, 06:47

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Asanka Dissanayake ,

Have you looked at the following thread? 
REST API call - Metadata Error | IFS Community

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@Asanka Dissanayake ,

Have you looked at the following thread? 
REST API call - Metadata Error | IFS Community

Thanks,

Kasun

Yes, but in that case it was an issue with the url. I have copied from the API Explore and I’m using Bearer Token for the Authentication not the Basic Auth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Asanka Dissanayake  Can you try to invoke some other action from the same projection like GetCustomerOrder and see if you get errors? 

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@Asanka Dissanayake  Can you try to invoke some other action from the same projection like GetCustomerOrder and see if you get errors? 

Thanks,

Kasun

I’m not getting this error when accessing GetCustomerOrder. It’s giving the expected results.

Thanks & Regards,
Asanka.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Asanka Dissanayake , I'm not certain that I can provide additional assistance without examining the environment. Let's wait for input from the community. If this matter requires immediate attention, please submit a case, and we'll do our best to offer further support.

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@Asanka Dissanayake , I'm not certain that I can provide additional assistance without examining the environment. Let's wait for input from the community. If this matter requires immediate attention, please submit a case, and we'll do our best to offer further support.

Thanks,

Kasun

@Kasun Balasooriya , Thanks. Already reported via case CS0156526 

Regards,
Asanka.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi,

Metadata not found is a common issue for the most cases, in my case issue was due to a workflow related to the Customer Order area. After event disabled REST API call worked as expected.

We could identify the issue by seeing odata debug information on the Postman, by adding ?odata-debug=json to the end of the request url we can see the odata debug information which can be helped to find any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Asanka.