Question

Manage Text Translations

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 42 replies

Dear All,

For testing I am changing the name of column PERSON ID to Person No in person form but Approve Transition is not enabled

Regards

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi All,

This is my condition sorry missed during upload

Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi, Could you please confireme that you have logged in with a user that has relevent permitions.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Darshana,

Yes i have done all the activity from IFSAPP user.

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

I could get following information from R&D.

• Approve Translation is only available in Development Stage
  • Only the Reject Translation option is available when you are using the Application.

Best Regards

Savinda

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Savinda,

Thanks for your response but why i am unable to change column name, i am following the document from APP10 F1 help,

Kindly advise

Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @WSHAH ,

Did you refresh the language cache for the module or the language to comit the changes into database ? 

Best Regards, 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

Could you please send me a screenshot by highlighting the record you are referring under Text Translation window? Please make sure column Main Type is visible in your screenshot as in below image. (If the main type is RWC, then it will not be visible instantly, because you need to get it done in a different way)

Best Regards,

Savinda

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Savinda,

Please find below the screenshot as  main type is LU.

Hi Thirunavukkarasu,

Yes i have refreshed the language cache for all modules

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

May I know where you expect this change in the application. Could you please send us a screenshot?

Best regards

Savinda 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Savinda ,

I am trying to change Person Id in Person Window

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

The correct path for this particular field should be as below.

Since the Main Type of this entry is RWC, you can’t expect the change by just refreshing the language cache.

So, you need to translate this field -> build satellite assemblies -> deliver the code to customer.

According to : https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/050_development/050_development_tools/020_translation_manager/090_translate_texts/default.htm

Best Regards

Savinda

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Savinda,

I have searched according to your suggestion The Prog Text shows the original text is Identity but in frontend of person form it’s Person ID

Error comes could not find a part of the path

C:\users\admin\desktop\1\deployfiles

I have followed the document but still not succeeded.

Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Savinda,

Pictures are attached

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@WSHAH  for the error: Do you have write access to the directory? Also attempt to run the application as RMB → Run as administrator and try again? If this doesn’t work, please make sure you have created the development environment correctly as mentioned in the following documentation. 

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/050_development/022_user_interface/045_ee_dev/027_apf_development/040_setup_apf_dev_env/default.htm

With this setup try again the steps to build the satellite assemblies. 

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/050_development/050_development_tools/020_translation_manager/090_translate_texts/default.htm