Question

IFSAPP grant access to Page

• 20 January 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

I have Install fresh build for new Application and follow all steps and instruction which is given into Help Document and it has been installed successful.But have noticed, there are some interfaces are not in Navigation e.g Supplier, Customer, Company etc, so i use to add new item and select unused interface then it showing error

“You are not authorized to view the information or perform activities on this page”

“User IFSAPP has not been granted access to the page frmSupplierInfo_Ext”

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @IFS_Shekhar ,

Have you checked for hidden items in the Navigator?  (RMB on the navigator → Show hidden items)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Yes i have check but still it is not showing. then i follow this step and add into navigation but still is not allowing

but it show this error

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Userlevel 7

The error is referring to a custom page (_ext) and not the standard frmSupplierInfo. Have you done a modification?

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi Shekhar

Try this- go to one of the Permission sets being granted to IFSAPP (HM_PURCHASING_EUR in this case) and then Grant/Grant Query within Presentation Objects By Navigator tab

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Shekhar

Have you scanned and transferred to live repository Enterp_Ext module in the Presentation Object Scanner.After that refresh security cache and try again.