Question

IFS10 Aurena quick reports links fail in Lobby

• 29 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I have some Crystal and Quick (SQL) Reports in IFS10, which work fine in IFS10 EE and Aurena (if opened manually via the Reporting > Order Report screen.

So know the correct permissions/projections are good for that user.

I’ve setup a new Lobby element for Aurena to use, but when I try to use the Web URL as (e.g. quickreport/2778) as per the help page regarding Aurena Lobby, I get the error:

Unexpected internal server error occurred. Url: https://SERVER:PORT/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/QuickReports.svc/GetReportInfo(ReportId='2778')

Yet the same report opens fine from the navigator?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @MarkONeill 

I believe in Aurena you will always have to look at how the URL is generated when working with Lobby navigation.

Below URLs worked for me. 

Crystal - page/QuickReportViewer/Crystal;$filter=QuickReportId eq 604593

SQL  - quickreport/356863

Badge +1

I’ve tried it both ways, as quickreport/1234 and:

page/QuickReportViewer/Crystal;$filter=QuickReportId%20eq%203185;path=0.1820721169.500095981.eyJmIjoiL1BhZ2UiLCJnIjoiUXVpY2tSZXBvcnRWaWV3ZXIiLCJpIjoiQ3J5c3RhbCIsImEiOiJ2aXJ0dWFsLTEiLCJiIjoiNTAwMDk1OTgxIiwiZSI6IlZpZXcgQ3J5c3RhbCBSZXBvcnQiLCJoIjoiUXVpY2tSZXBvcnRJZCBlcSAzMTg1IiwiJGZpbHRlciI6IlF1aWNrUmVwb3J0SWQgZXEgMzE4NSIsImQiOnRydWUsImMiOmZhbHNlfQ%3D%3D

(which is exactly as show in address bar (up to page/) and works when manually copy/paste into address bar.  copy that same in to the lobby link tho and it fails again (exclude up to page/)

tried it without all the bits AFTER REPORT ID and number, still fails

Badge +1

Ah - got it working.

Was foolishly keeping the exact copy/paste URL, which includes %20 as the space character.

Change these to actual spaces then works OK.

Many thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Ah - got it working.

Was foolishly keeping the exact copy/paste URL, which includes %20 as the space character.

Change these to actual spaces then works OK.

Many thanks.

Happens to all of us :) Glad to help.