Question

IFS Report Designer Deploy Error

• 11 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

When I trying to deploy report , I get an error message  , can you help me please ?

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi Sancar

To start, please check wither this link addresses your problem:

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

The can also be a date related issue. This can happen when you have a null value in the database for the prevent overwrite option of the layout in the layout definition. In the IFS EE client you will not see this as the checkbox is disabled if the value is null or false.

To fix this in the environment, from IFS EE, go to the report definition of the report, then select and unselect the “Prevent Overwrite” checkbox to enable the save button and save. This will make the ‘null’ in the database set to 'false'. Now you should be able to deploy the layout from the Report Designer Tool.

We have fixed this issue from the tool side to handle the null value. Yet, as this is a tool fix, it can’t be single patched. It will be release with the next tool release.

Regards,

Hi Chanaka,

I have the same problem as described in the question.
I’ve tried the solution you suggested, but it didn’t work. Do you have any other idea to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Lena

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @HSELEWU 

There was another incident where it showed a blank message when layouts with brackets already exists. For example, test_layout(1).rdl. After renaming the layout by removing the brackets it worked as expected.

Regards,