Solved

IFS Cloud SSL Cert update

• 9 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Gone to replace the ssl certificate on the middleware server and I beleive to do this I run the ifsinstaller again but with the new certificate in the config file. When I go to run the installer it tells me it can't run as my kuberteties have now been depriciated and I should update by following the instructions. I can't find the instructions and I am worried my bin files are out of sync from the installed version. I have had a look at the build place but it only tells me the current version 23R1 but my install is still on 22R2. I have a backup of all the bin files but I don't know which ones relate to which version. Is there a list of which bins relate to which version?
Product Version: 22.2.4

icon

Best answer by Ragaventhan Sathananda 9 February 2024, 14:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @PROAHAR

Please check if the below post helps your SSL wild card update.

If not please share a screenshot of the error you get as the issue is not clear to me.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Indeed I think I have the process but when I try and run the installer now I get this:

I think I have a mismatch of the bin files and my actuall install but I don’t know which version of the bin files I should use for 22.2.4.

Thanks,

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @PROAHAR,

You may find your current kubectl version and HELM version from the main_config.json file inside your config folder. If it has outdated versions according to the error you get, then you need to go to your build place and download the latest bootstrap files and bootstrap binary files and merge the zip as you did during the initial installation and make that as the main configuration location (rename the old ifsroot folder as ifsroot_old and make the new one as ifsroot) and move/copy the yaml files to it and run the SSL certificate update again.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Yes thats exactly what I need as my list has now updated to 23.1 so I can only see those. Could you send me a screenshot of the remote bins below also?

Many thanks,

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Here you go

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Great thank you.

Alex