Question

How to pass report parameters to 'Quick Report Parameters' when navigating to quickreport assistant in Aurena

• 12 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

I have a list in Aurena where there is a command action to create a quick report and execute it to view the results.

Once the quick report is created I have the quick report ID, so I can navigate to quick report assistant using below.

In IEE, when the quick report dialog get opened we are setting few report parameters to auto populate using

Then executing the quick report sung the quick report No and reportParams.

My question is how we can achieve this in Aurena, as I couldn’t find a way to pass report parameters when navigating to quickreport as shown above. Could only pass the report ID but not the Quick Report Parameters.

I want to have above fields populate from whatever the values I send from my source page where I have this command action.

Is this possible in Aurena?

Also how we can remove the temporary create quick report from that same command action after executing the report?

Greatly appreciate your support to solve this.

Many Thanks !

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge +2

We could achieve parameter value passing to quick report using below navigate URL.

navigate “quickreport/${QuickReportID};include_business_logic_error_rows = Y;include_skipped_rows=Y”