• 13 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

How can we install IFS APP 10 in Mac ?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Greetings, Yoshika

If you are an end user, I believe you do not need to install IFS.

You will need access to the link provided by the IFS administrator if you are discussing IFS9, IFS10 and your company hosts IFS. If this is the case, you will need to install the Google Chrome browser.

My computer is a MAC, and that is what I require. Access to the URL provided by the administrator, as well as VPN access if necessary.

Now, if you are referring to using a MAC computer as a server to host IFS, that would be something entirely different. It is likely that you will need IFS to send instructions on how to do this. For this purpose, you will need to open a support ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @yoshika ,

In order to use IFS Application 10 on a Mac computer you’ll need to use the IFS Aurena user interface because as far as I know IFS IEE interface only supports a Windows environment.  In order to use the IFS Aurena interface you’ll have to using IFS Application 10 Update 8 or higher.  I would recommend using the latest update of IFS Application if possible.  

I would also recommend you install Google Chrome web browser on the Mac computer instead of using the Safari web browser.  You just click on the IFS Aurena from the IFS landing page and log in using your credentials.  

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @yoshika,

You can refer the following community post also: