Question

How to get the Response Schema from an IFS Workflow Projection Call?

• 15 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

I'm trying get the default values for a Catalog No before creating a Customer Order Line through a Workflow. I’m using the Invoke action ValidateAndFetchCatalogNoDefaults for this but I was unable to get any values from the Response Json.

Is there anything I’m missing or is there another way to implement instead of getting the default values separately from each projection?

Thanks,
Piyumi

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Piumi,

What is the error that you get for the red eye icon in troubleshoot mode?

/Lahirumala

Badge +3

Hi Lahirumala,

The error is because I'm trying to pass the CatalogType and SupplyCode to the Customer Order Line, which should ideally be fetched from the 'Get Catalog No Defaults' projection call. I modified the workflow up to that point for the time being, but there's no error given from this projection since 'ValidateAndFetchCatalogNoDefaults' is supposed to be a POST call. However, I'm not getting any of the intended values that are included in the response schema.

Thanks,
Piyumi

Badge +3

If my previous reply was not clear enough, I’m trying to get the response to the ‘Output’ variable defined in the ‘Call Return Value Name’ field for ‘ValidateAndFetchCatalogNoDefaults’. I need to use these return variables from the call ValidateAndFetchCatalogNoDefaults in next steps.

Thanks,
Piyumi