Solved

How do you 'unset' your default homepage in Cloud 23R1?

• 2 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

It’s easy enough to set a default homepage, but how can we unset the default page so the user is shown the ‘Welcome’ page again with recent screens?

I don’t see anything in Account Settings analogous to the IEE homepage that I can clear.

Clearing the user profile does not clear the default homepage either.

Is there another way?  I think I’m going to check the path to the ‘Welcome’ page with another user account who hasn’t made a default selection so I can copy/paste it, but that’s not feasible for everyone.

icon

Best answer by Buddhika Kurera 3 December 2023, 02:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

User could add “main/ifsapplications/web/start” to the base url which would take them to the home page so it would display on recent screens. The user could then set the welcome screen as their home screen.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

How would a user know to add that?

That’s what I found when I checked the path like I said…

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

It should be as easy as setting other pages as the homepage. Try below:

Current Homepage is something else and Welcome page cannot be seen in the recent screens to set it as the home page.

Navigate to the welcome page (use the blue dot in the beginning of the breadcrumb) - goal is to get the Welcome page in the recent screens.

Once it is in the Recent pages, set it as the homepage using the Home icon.

Sometimes, you do not get the Welcome page in the recent screens when you navigate to the Welcome page at the first attempt. In that case try navigating to other pages back-and-forth from the welcome page. The Welcome page should appear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Moved to the framework section.