Question

Error while executing Aurena Lobby Pages

• 23 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

I have added Lobby Pages in permission set through Aurena Client. When I click on the lobby page getting following error. This happens for all the lobby pages and Standard Aurena Lobby Page for ex - ‘Maintenance Engineer’ Lobby.

Error Screenshot has 3 point checklist. Please clarify do we need to deploy lobby pages to get the path=0.142378…… in the URL when lobby page gets loaded in chrome browser ?

We are using Apps10 Update10

I know following facts about the Aurena Lobby Pages, correct me please if I am wrong:-

1. IEE Lobby Page need to be converted to Aurena Lobby page by choosing the client type as ‘Aurena’
  2. Not only main lobby page client type should be ‘Aurena’, all its elements should also have client type as ‘Aurena’. 
  3. Web Access URL Address format to navigate destination page will be : page/projection-name/page name
  4. To clear cache when any changes are done in IEE and should reflect in Aurena we can use link to clear cache that will reflect for all users-  https:/ClientAddress:Port/main/ifsapplications/web/server/lobby/page/clear-cache

Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks for your reply in advance.

Regards,

Srinivas

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @XitSriniJ,

• Did you notice this issue after making a small change in the lobby from IEE side?
  • Did those lobby worked in Aurena before update 10?
  • Could you please test from a user who has IFSAPP_FULL permission is granted ? (If you grant this permission to a new user please do a refresh security cache before testing)
Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Dear Sandun,

Thanks for your reply

• Did you notice this issue after making a small change in the lobby from IEE side? - Yes
  • Did those lobby worked in Aurena before update 10? - Yes, After refreshing cache this issue exists, i tried logging into environment after 2 days and again all lobbies appeared normal.
  • Could you please test from a user who has IFSAPP_FULL permission is granted ? (If you grant this permission to a new user please do a refresh security cache before testing) - It does not happen in IFSAPP login. Permission sets wise to user login I feel rights are in place for that user.

I have managed to create a custom lobby page and added a element to it for Aurena client. Initially for few minutes the same error appears. Then I tried to login after few minutes and lobby appeared in user login.

Now the destination page navigation is not working, need to check whether the path is correct. 

Present URL Path used - page/ActiveWorkOrders

Do I have to include projection name in URL also ? Ex- page/projection name/ActiveWorkOrder

Regards,

Srinivas