Question

Difference between permission sets IFS_ALL and IFSAPP_LIKE

• 10 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi team!

In Apps10 there is a permission set called IFSAPP_LIKE with the description IFSAPP Like permission with reduced administration rights.

I guess it is similar to IFS_ALL, but what are the differences? What are the admin rights not granted in IFSAPP_LIKE?

Thank you much. Regards.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Esther San Segundo ,

Could you provide more details regarding the permission set “IFSAPP_LIKE”? What is the App10 Update version you’re working and  Is this permission set visible when logging with the “IFSAPP” user?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sanuri

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Are these permission sets created as part of the Apps10 installation or did someone go in and created these permission sets?

If it’s the latter, find that person!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Can we find a default PS called IFSAPP_LIKE  in APPS10?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I’m also unable to find permission set as “IFSAPP_LIKE” in App10 Core Environments

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

No its not there in Core environments, must have been a one created during the installation or configuration.

@Esther San Segundo, if you could provide more details, like, where did you find this permission set and when, we’ll be able to do some investigation on it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Please provide more details on the IFSAPP_LIKE permission set.

You could export it in the permission sets window and drop it here if you’d like us to compare and give you some insight on it.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Sorry team, this was my mistake. I was conviced that the permission set was provided in core, but not, is a customized one.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Regards.