Question

DELSCH Message Class Error

• 23 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi All,

Trying to add the Message class DELSCH in the connectivity section so I can automate intersite transactions. When I try and add this I get the attached error that the procedure does not exist. I believe this to be a PL/SQL package that we are missing, and if that’s the case how would I get it? Thanks in advance!!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @mess1153 ,

What version of IFS are you using?

Are you using any other message classes like ORDERS or INVOIC?

Cust_Sched_Transfer_API is certainly a package delivered with IFS and Receive_Cust_Sched is a procedure.  It could be the package is invalid and needs to be recompiled. 

Have you checked the Compile Invalid Objects in your system? 

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@william.klotz we are in Apps 10 on update 9. I’ve looked in the invalid objects and it’s not there. I check all Oracle objects and it’s not there either. It doesn’t appear that we have that module installed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @mess1153 ,

I would recommend you contact you submit a case with IFS support.  They’ll have access to the modules and functionality you’ve licensed and they’ll know of any issues which may be in Apps 10 Update 9 which could be causing the issue.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

As far as I can see there are no changes done to the the mentioned API in Apps10 version. Can you confirm that the Cust_Sched_Transfer_API does exists in your database? 

You can check whether the module has been installed to the environment by running the below query in the database.

select * from module_tab where module = 'CUSSCH';

- Nalaka - 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

If you have database access, you can look to see if that method exists in the oracle package:

You can also look for it in:

If it exists, then you probably have one of two issues:

1. You don’t have permission to access that method → check your permission sets
  2. Your dictionary and security cache needs to be updated → refresh the server cache (it is in the same menu section above.

If it does not exist, then you will need to put in an IFS request to request it be delivered.  If it is not owned then it will need to be purchased.