Solved

Customer Order CustomsValue not transferring to Shipment Lines CustomsValue

• 27 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

I noticed that my shipment pro forma invoice was not populating with price/value data, and I noticed that there was another IFS Community question that asked about CustomsValue. Someone mentioned that the CustomsValue will be inherited from the Customer Order page, and go to the Shipment page. 

Even when I populate the CustomsValue field for Customer Order, it never changes the Shipment CustomsValue field. How can I tweak the transfer of data so that what I want occurs?

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by bdoucette 27 March 2023, 22:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I needed to account for the CustomerValueCurrency. Only when this field is populated, will IFS transfer the values to Shipment Lines

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Noticed similar thing. After Shipment lines are created the customs value does not update from Customer Order Line to Shipment Line (or pro forma).

I would say that IFS should consider to make such changes on system.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Noticed similar thing. After Shipment lines are created the customs value does not update from Customer Order Line to Shipment Line (or pro forma).

I would say that IFS should consider to make such changes on system.

Agreed, I had to create a workflow to automatically update both fields, which was something that should be built in.