Question

Custom Command Action in Aurena

• 2 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi All,

I have a custom command in a list which calls a plsql method. Am trying to pass a value, which is not added in list (But its available in entity and page). 

When the column is not added to list, its passing null for that specific field in plsql method.

For example, project id is not added to page.

Method takes that value as null :

If the field is added to the table, then its taking the value :

Does anyone know how to overcome this issue? As the customer doesn't want to see this field in the tab, as its already available in header.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi All,

I have a custom command in a list which calls a plsql method. Am trying to pass a value, which is not added in list (But its available in entity and page). 

When the column is not added to list, its passing null for that specific field in plsql method.

For example, project id is not added to page.

Method takes that value as null :

If the field is added to the table, then its taking the value :

Does anyone know how to overcome this issue? As the customer doesn't want to see this field in the tab, as its already available in header.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

That looks like a bug to me. Have you raised a support case? In the meantime, can you just add the value as the last value in the table view, as a work around? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Inisrinip,

Please refer the below KBA and its source, this could be what you are looking for. If not I guess you could raise the questions there since the audience has been set in those posts already..

KBA: 

Source:

- Nalaka - 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Inisrinip ,

May I know the UPD version you are in please?