Question

Custom Column Personal Profile Issue - APPS10

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello,

i face a problem when i want to rearrange the custom column (Customer Contact): i want to place the department on the left side of the cusom column contact page. Even if i refresh the server cache the changes disappear after a new logon. I also tried to save it in the base profile - without effect.

Any hints?

Best regards

Kai

An additional note: if i sign on as ifsapp and take the profile of the user who wants the changes the correct configuration of the customer column is shown…..

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @sudenn,

It is possible the profile entry for that particular entry is corrupted. 

You can go to User Profiles screen in IEE and search for the personal profile of the user and delete the relevant branch from the profile content section as shown below:

Once this is done, restart the IEE client and do the necessary column change logged in as the relevant user. Once the column change is done, you can manually save the profile from Tools → Options → User Profile.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Charith,

many thanks!! I will try this and let you know the result. Best regards and a nice weekend

Kai

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I even created a new user and tried to align the column “Department” to the left side - but without success.

Best regards

Kai