Solved

Could not load metadata AURENA

• 5 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 4 replies

hello when I try to access this tab I get this error, if I open the debugging window I access correctly. With the administrator user it also works for me. Can anyone help me?

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 6 January 2022, 10:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Jorge @JGM7,
I noted you have posted this on an incorrect forum (Maintenix) and I have now moved this to an IFS Application specific forum.

Could you please ensure that the user you use to view the form has received the necessary permissions to the form in question (has the admin granted the permission to user) to view the application form? Also are you testing with user and the admin account via the same machine (laptop/desktop) or is it 2 different machines?

It is possible that if the user only has been granted FND_ENDUSER the user may have access to Debug Console.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi! Yes, i´m the admin and i granted the permission to this user. The machine its the same too.

The permission are corrects because if I open the support console with this user, i can view the form. I dont understand that but the problem continue after 5 days triying fix it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Did you try clearing this user’s profile? Or else the browser cache? 

If that doesn’t work, press F12 to open browser’s debug console and then once you got the issue, export the HAR file and attach here. Make sure it doesn’t have any confidential information in your environment.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@Rusiru Dharmadasa,

Clearing the user's profile will remove any setting for that typical user, wouldn't it?

Is that clearing only possible from IEE (I'm currently facing same issues in IFS10Upd14 environment) or also from within Aurena?

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@EqAbAl 

Yes it will clear the saved settings stored in user’s profile. You can open the relevant profile from IEE and delete only the nodes that connected to the relevant page. Then you only remove the settings for those specific pages. 

In APP10, user profiles and their changes can only be done through IEE. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Rusiru Dharmadasa 

I’m experiencing a similar issue but it appears that clearing the user profile and browser cache settings are still resulting in a metadata error when trying to access a screen through Aurena, specifically the business leads screen. 

I posted the following community thread here but have not had any feedback. Is there anything that’s been overlooked?