Solved

Connecting two entities onto one page as a Configuration

• 11 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi All,

I’m having an issue when adding Custom Fields from Customer Order to Business Opportunity page as a configuration.

As following screen shots I have added a custom field to the Entity Configuration and Projection Configurations mapped accordingly.

Now in Business Opportunity window I have added a list and trying to include that custom field (TEST) here, but none of the custom fields are visible in the attribute list when trying to add to the content.

I have tried refreshing projection cache, but no luck. Any solution for this will be grateful. 

Thanks,

Asanka.

icon

Best answer by Asanka Dissanayake 27 April 2023, 07:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Asanka Dissanayake 

Check if you need to add the CF to any additional views

BR

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @Amila Samarasinghe ,

Thank you for your reply.

I have added standard field to the list to see the view. It’s creating like _CLV and this view is not exist in additional view section in Entity Configuration.

Thanks & Regards,
Asanka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

_CLV is for custom logical unit views and I believe here you are dealing with core lu’s. So that is not the view you need to add the CF to

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

YES, here both lu’s are core ones, CustomerOrder and BusinessOpportunity. some how when adding core field to this custom list, view is creating like below (_CLV).

and I have tried different environments (IFS Cloud 21R2/22R2), but behavior is the same.

/Regards,

Asanka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Asanka Dissanayake 

Even though it mentioned _CLV view in page info, if you monitor the network tab, it actually fetches data from CUSTOMER_ORDER view. Regarding the CF not visible, this could be a bug and I suggest you report a case.

BR,

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks @Amila Samarasinghe 

Already reported via CS0133494 

Regards,

Asanka.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Custom Attributes connected to a Standard Entity are not supported when configuring Projections.
Please refer the below document.
https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/22r2/040_tailoring/225_configuration/700_configuration_references/060_knownlimitations/#projection_configurations_with_standard_entities