Cannot launch IEE or Aurena client

• 18 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 14 replies

APPS10UPD9

The MWS MainServer freezes and the client cannot launch client e.g. IEE or Aurena from the landing page.

The URL will launch the landing page, user will click on the IEE or Aurena Client nothing happens until MWS is restarted.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @SASIUS,

This is the normal behavior, that IEE client or Aurena client is unable to start until the MWS is started.
If it takes more time to start Middleware servers, then below post explain the possible reasons. Hope this will help. 

Cheers,
Sandun M.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you for your response. I guess I was not able to explain the issue well.  The MWS is running from few weeks and users were working normally. All of sudden the Main Server stop responding (freeze) to users requests on both clients.

The users were able to continue their work after I restarted the Main Server.  There was no error messages recorded on the logs to provide clues.

I have seen this issue with two different customers.  I was wondering if any one else has experienced same issue?  I would like to know the solution implemented or suggested.

regards

Salman

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @SASIUS , were there any recent system changes, upgrades or security patches installed in this server? Try to do a full restart including the server itself.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @SASIUS, also refer KBA : 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@SASIUS Please try recreating the IFS Home instance. 

1. Take necessary backups.
  2. Delete the instance using the installer.
  3. Create the instance.

IFS Applications 10 Technical Documentation