Question

Aurena Lobby Navigation with filter and scope

• 15 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I have a lobby that navigates to a page using a filter:

page/ShopOrderOperations/List?$filter=OrderNo eq $[ORDER_NO] and ReleaseNo eq $[RELEASE_NO] and SequenceNo eq $[SEQUENCE_NO]

result:

It is also working with a scrop:

page/ShopOrderOperations/List;scope=Assign

But I cannot get it to work with a combination. E.g.:

page/ShopOrderOperations/List;scope=Assign;?$filter=OrderNo eq $[ORDER_NO] and ReleaseNo eq $[RELEASE_NO] and SequenceNo eq $[SEQUENCE_NO] 

Anyone know how to (UDP10)?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Hans Andersen  Can you try the following?

page/ShopOrderOperations/List?$filter=OrderNo eq $[ORDER_NO] and ReleaseNo eq $[RELEASE_NO] and SequenceNo eq $[SEQUENCE_NO];scope=Assign

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Yes, I tried that too.

An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

Url: https://xxxxxxxxxxx:48080/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/ShopOrderOperationsHandling.svc/ShopOrderOperations?$filter=(OrderNo%20eq%20%27833%27%20and%20ReleaseNo%20eq%20%27*%27%20and%20SequenceNo%20eq%20%27*%27%3Bscope)&$select=BomType,DispoOrderNo,MroVisitId,OrderNo,ReleaseNo,SequenceNo,MaterialsConnected,OperationNo,SoObjstate,FiniteSchedulerInstalled,OperStatusCode,IsCbsSite,SoIncludeAsLoad,SoSchedDirection,DemandCode,SplitFromOperationNo,OutsideQtyShipped,PrevQtyComplete,WorkCenterCode,QtyCompleteAndScrapped,PurchaseOrderNo,PurchaseRequisitionNo,OutsideOpBackflush,RemainingQty,RemainingLaborHours,RemainingMachTime,Contract,OperationBlockId,WorkCenterNo,ActivitySeq,ConfigurationId,CroNo,EngChgLevel,OutsideOpItem,PartNo,MRBExists,AnalysisConnectionExist,AnalysisIsValidAsOperation,AnalysisExists,IsTimeTriggerActivated,IsTimeTriggerDataPoints,NoteId,OpSequenceNo,OperationDescription,OpId,PartDescription,NeedDate,RoutingRevision,RoutingAlternative,WorkCenterDescription,PreferredResourceId,ScheduledResource,RevisedQtyDue,UnitMeas,QtyComplete,QtyScrapped,QueueTime,MachSetupTime,MachRunFactor,ResourceSharePerUnit,FixedResourceShare,ResourceShare,LaborSetupTime,SetupCrewSize,SetupCompProfileId,Company,LaborRunFactor,CrewSize,CompProfileId,MoveTime,RunTimeCode,ParallelOperation,SchedDirection,OpStartDate,OpFinishDate,MilestoneOperationDb,NoteText,Objgrants,luname,keyref&$expand=OperationBlockIdRef($select=Objstate,luname,keyref),SetupProfileSpecificationRef($select=ProfileName,Objgrants,luname,keyref),ProfileSpecificationRef($select=ProfileName,Objgrants,luname,keyref)&use-default-filter=true&$skip=0&$top=25

Date = 2020-12-15T09:39:44.130Z
Client version = 10.10.110.0

I have tried all kinds of combinations. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Looks like a bug, @Hans Andersen .  Please raise a case.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

This is unfortunate. We were planning to use the functionality extensively. Does it mean that we have to wait for UDP11 before this might be fixed?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Hans Andersen  Instead of the scope parameter, can you make use of configuration context mappings?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@LakmaliRD ,

We would like use the scope in the link, because the user then can have multiple versions of the same page, designed for a specific task. The example below is for the user to self-assign to an operation on a hand-held device. I have remove all elements, except 3:

Operation no, operation description and command to assign.

We can then have a scope for every task. That is not possible with mappings. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

reported as case:G2230618

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Have the same problem

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Have you tried:

put scope first and then ‘&’ 

page/ShopOrderOperations/List?scope=Assign&$filter=OrderNo eq $[ORDER_NO] and ReleaseNo eq $[RELEASE_NO] and SequenceNo eq $[SEQUENCE_NO]