Question

Aurena database info

• 8 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 0 replies

Hello,

Is there a way to find out the host and SID of a database from aurena? I am looking for a similar source of information as in System Info in the EE version

Thanks for answer

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

You can view the database info from the middleware server admin console. (Under Common → Database) 

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @SLKU,

I am afraid it is not possible to do this from Aurena. Although it might be available in the future. 

Reference - 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hello,

Is there a way to find out the host and SID of a database from aurena? I am looking for a similar source of information as in System Info in the EE version

Thanks for answer

Not sure it quite gets to the Host and SID level, but turning on logging in Aurena with all types listed generates a lot of useful data, such as the name of LUs and queries being executed. I have discovered certain data areas that are not listed in the IEE Debugger by tracing Aurena logs.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello,

Thanks for answer

Not sure it quite gets to the Host and SID level, but turning on logging in Aurena with all types listed generates a lot of useful data, such as the name of LUs and queries being executed. I have discovered certain data areas that are not listed in the IEE Debugger by tracing Aurena logs.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

As of now, I don’t see the Host and SID info in Aurena Debug console. But you are correct regarding the other information such as LU information and queries being executed.