Solved

Apps 10 - unable to login after applying delivery

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Everyone,

I have an odd problem.  I have installed delivery 004 to my apps10 test installation (which was previously working) and I am now unable to login either by aurena or EE.

All middleware managed servers, deployments and data sources show as green on the admin console.  Database is up and running.  There doesn’t appear to be any important invalid database objects (the ones that are invalid are ones I’m currently developing), and there were no errors reported during installation.

My mainserver1 does report the following error though…

<Mar 28, 2023, 9:36:28,437 AM BST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101020> <[ServletContext@1508610944[app:openid-connect-provider-main module:openid-connect-provider-main.war path:null spec-version:3.1 version:10.16.18.0]] Servlet failed with an Exception
com.ifsworld.auth.openid.provider.common.exceptions.runtime.IDPFrameworkException: Error while filtering the request
at com.ifsworld.auth.openid.provider.controller.idp.oidc.auth.AuthFilter.doFilter(AuthFilter.java:110)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:78)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3800)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3766)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:344)
Truncated.
Caused By: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ifsworld.auth.openid.provider.signing.certprovider.ParsedCertificateBundle
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:394)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:25)
at com.ifsworld.auth.openid.provider.controller.idp.oidc.auth.AuthFilter.doFilter(AuthFilter.java:70)
Truncated.
Caused By: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ifsworld.auth.openid.provider.signing.certprovider.ParsedCertificateBundle
at com.ifsworld.auth.openid.provider.signing.certprovider.CertificateProvider.lambda$getUsed$0(CertificateProvider.java:53)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1361)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
Truncated.
>
<Mar 28, 2023, 9:36:28,437 AM BST> <Error> <IDPServerLogger> <BEA-000000> <IDP-Jlwxl1OotSYG Error while filtering the request>”

Has anyone come across this before and can point me in the right direction?

icon

Best answer by Hypervox 6 April 2023, 14:54

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Hypervox,

It would help if you could provides some more details about the issue.

1. When you click on the IEE link in the landing page, does it download the application?
  2. If yes, do you see some sort of an error after the application is downloaded? A client or a server error etc.
  3. If you run the mws-svr.cmd from the IFS Home, does it show that all the servers(Main Server, Int Server, HTTP Server and Admin Server) are running? 
  4. In IFS MWS Admin Console, do the deployments show as Active? Especially ifsapp-main.ear. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Charith,

1. yes, the application does download
  2. error 500 in the application client window.  if I examine the details I see this…
Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, “FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommandCollection.Invoke()
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommand.ExecuteReader(String recordType, Int32 fetchsize)
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommand.ExecuteReader()
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Interactive.FndLoginDialog.checkLanguage(FndLoginCredentials loginCreds)
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Interactive.FndLoginDialog.AuthenticateCredentials(FndLoginCredentials loginCreds) ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: 500
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.CallGetResponse(String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Byte[] requestHeaderBytes, Byte[] requestBodyBytes, FndApfAsyncInvoke asyncInvokeHandle, Boolean integrationGateway)
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeGetResponse(String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Byte[] requestHeaderBytes, Byte[] requestBodyBytes, Boolean& abandoned, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---"
  1. yes, all servers are running according to mws-svr.
  2. yes, all deployments are active, including ifsapp-main.
Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Hypervox,

It appears there is a problem with the PL/SQL Access Connection pool. Can you check whether it is running from IFS MWS Admins Console? The status of the PL/SQL Access Connection pool is not shown in the overview page of the IFS MWS Admin Console,  so you may not notice it. You can check it by navigating to Main Cluster → Data Sources → Control. 

If the Connection Pool is down, you can try doing an orderly restart of the servers in the Middleware Server. Please also check if IFS system users are all active in the database and you are allowed to login; especially IFSSYS, IFSAPP and IFSADMIN.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Charith,

According to admin console, MainServer1 - Plsql-Access is running.

I used SQL Developer to log in as the users mentioned, and I could (at least from my desktop machine).

Tried a restart of middleware, and made sure all above was still correct - it was, and error still persists.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Just an update - found out that the release that IFS gave us was not current and was missing items we were licensed for - hence the problem.

I’ll post what the eventual fix is when i have it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Turns out the problem was a missing release which IFS didn’t tell us about.  Installed both releases and the problem is now fixed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

HI @Hypervox do you have some details to share while we encounter the same issue, please?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @JohannesKnust .  Essentially we had 4 releases issued to us by IFS, but they supplied us with releases 1,2 & 4 (missing release 3).  Installing the 4th release before the third caused the problem.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Saying that the installation sequence was wrong? :) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Exactly!