Solved

Adding hr (croatian) language as an option when printing operational reports

• 27 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello,

Using Apps10 UPD10

I’ve been reading the below topics describing how to add a new language as an option in the printing dialog. However I don’t seem to be able to make it work. @Chamaka Wimalarathne @Janitha Jinarajadasa any ideas on how to make this work?

So, I’ve checked in the Used Languages and hr - croatian is enabled and translatable:

Then, in Text Translations I’ve translated the report title → the example is for Instant Invoice:

Next, I’ve refreshed the Language Cache (also refreshed Dictionary / Reference / Report)

The Refresh Language Cache finishes without errors (ready state). However, when I try to Re-print modified an Instant Invoice, I still don’t see the hr language as an option in the dropdown.

icon

Best answer by BeaMarceA 27 July 2022, 14:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BeaMarceA ,

Does your report has CR translations ?

you need to atleast translate the report title to get translations working

Ex- 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @BeaMarceA ,

Does your report has CR translations ?

you need to atleast translate the report title to get translations working

Ex- 

Hi @Chamaka Wimalarathne ,

I don’t see the Manage Text Translation screen. That’s why I only did it in Text Translations. This is what I see. Is there some component/LU missing? I have ifs_all permissions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BeaMarceA ,

search the report name within percentage marks in text translate window . select the language “Cr”.
an see if the translations are there

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @BeaMarceA ,

search the report name within percentage marks in text translate window . select the language “Cr”.

@Chamaka Wimalarathne this is what I thought did. But now I realize that initially I just translated the  title fields as they’re printed in the PDF. And didn’t translated the report title itself. Now I found the report title and applied a translation. Refresh language cache is running now. I’ll respond with the outcome.

In the meantime, many thanks @Chamaka Wimalarathne !

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @BeaMarceA ,

@Chamaka Wimalarathne this is what I thought did. But now I realize that initially I just translated the  title fields as they’re printed in the PDF. And didn’t translated the report title itself. Now I found the report title and applied a translation. Refresh language cache is running now. I’ll respond with the outcome.

In the meantime, many thanks @Chamaka Wimalarathne !

Refresh Language Cache has finished. And surprise… surprise… now I can see the hr - croatian language:

@Chamaka Wimalarathne many thanks once again.