Solved

Adding Attachments in Aurena

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have enabled the Object Connection Document Attachment in IEE and I’d like to use that in Aurena.  How do I add the “Attachment” section to an Aurena Page.  Specifically for use in a Aurena Native Mobile App (MWO Service 10).  

icon

Best answer by anmise 9 May 2020, 16:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7

I have enabled the Object Connection Document Attachment in IEE and I’d like to use that in Aurena.  How do I add the “Attachment” section to an Aurena Page.  Specifically for use in a Aurena Native Mobile App (MWO Service 10).  

Which object in mWO do you feel is missing the attachments?

As far as I know it should just 'show up' if you enable it, but it might not be fully supported for Aurena Native (me guessing) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

As far as I know it should just 'show up' if you enable it, but it might not be fully supported for Aurena Native (me guessing) 

I have enabled document attachments for service quotations. But i don't have the option in MWO Service 10. I do see it in the Aurena Page Designer though...

Userlevel 7

I have enabled document attachments for service quotations. But i don't have the option in MWO Service 10. I do see it in the Aurena Page Designer though...

It’s not supported for Service Quotations at the moment. I’ll share the request with RnD though.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

It’s not supported for Service Quotations at the moment. I’ll share the request with RnD though.

@anmise  do you know which LU’s support document or Media object connections in mWo?  I am also trying to do this on new Purchase Requisition.  Any list or documentation you can share would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7

@anmise  do you know which LU’s support document or Media object connections in mWo?  I am also trying to do this on new Purchase Requisition.  Any list or documentation you can share would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I don’t have such a list, but from I understand attachment functionality (Doc/Media) needs to be added by RnD (or a mod) through code for each of the entities. 
Currently you can add attachments to Work Tasks, Objects and Task Steps.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Yes, you need to define it the .app file,  below from ServiceEngApp.app UPD8. 

If prefetch is set to true, the docs are fetched on init.

docman {
   entity JtExecutionInstance {
      prefetch = true;
   }
   entity JtTaskStep {
      prefetch = true;
   }
   entity JtTask {
      prefetch = true;
   }
   entity EquipmentObject {
      prefetch = false;
   }
   entity ActiveSeparate {
      prefetch = true;
   }
   entity TaskTemplateRole {
      prefetch = true;
   }
   entity HistoryJtTask {
      prefetch = false;
   }
   entity OnlineHistoryJtTask {
      prefetch = false;
   }
   entity JtTaskResource {
      prefetch = false;
   }

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

do you need to grant the DocumentHome projection to the permission set(s) connected to the user to make it work in Aurena and display the document object connections?