Solved

404 Error IFS MWO

• 29 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Anyone ever get a 404 error when attempting to use one of the IFS MWO Aurena Native clients?  I launch the app, enter URL and System ID and click connect.  I get the apps 10 login page and enter my username and password.  After I click login there it goes back to mwo and says an error has occurred.  404:

That’s it.

System log on touch app shows my click sign-in so I am a bit stumped here.

icon

Best answer by Pubudu Dharmarathne 29 January 2020, 23:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

This could probably be a mismatch in between your App10 UPD and the TAS version you have installed. Make sure you have upgraded the TAS to the correct version which was delivered with your current Apps-10 Update OR with the latest Mobile Framework (FNDMOB) delivery you have installed. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

This could probably be a mismatch in between your App10 UPD and the TAS version you have installed. Make sure you have upgraded the TAS to the correct version which was delivered with your current Apps-10 Update OR with the latest Mobile Framework (FNDMOB) delivery you have installed. 

Thanks Pubudu.  Is there a spreadsheet that outlines IFS version and compatible TAS versions?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The Touch Apps Server in Apps 10 is delivered in each Update. When you install an Apps 10 UPD you should also install the delivered Touch Apps Server.

The Touch Apps Server can be found in the manualdeploy\install folder in your Build Home.