My last week at IFS

• 21 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Community,

This is my last week at IFS. I joined IFS as your community manager, with the purpose of launching this brand new community. My 1st week on the job was at WoCo 2019 in Boston, where I was lucky enough to met (and register) some of you. And I’ve been with you since, just shy of the 4 year mark. 

Over the last few years, this community has grown tremendously. We’ve just surpassed 18k members. We’ve had 31k questions asked - and 82% of those have received a reply. There are so many employees involved in keeping an eye on the site, offering their advice and expertise. But it’s not just IFS-ers. Customers and partners are just as keen to offer advice, as they are to ask for it. That’s what the community is all about - a place for you to connect with everyone and learn from each other.

I know the community will continue to grow and do great things. I leave you in the capable hands of the customer office, who will handle any requests or help you might need through the community@ifs.com email. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

The community is gonna miss you, thanks for all your great work Kristen, and best wishes for the next step! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Kristen,

Thank you for everything that you have done and good luck in your next role!

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks Kirsten, you’ve been an asset to the IFS Family, sad to see you leave. 

Hopefully the future is bright for you and wish you all the joy in your future endeavors! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Thanks, Kirsten, for your wonderful effort in making this community a better place for all of us. We will miss you but wish you all the best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Can someone advise me  who takes Kristen’s role now? I’ve written to community@ifs.com regarding the below concern, but never heard back yet.

No longer receving email notifications from the Community | IFS Community

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thanks for all the great work. All the best.