Solved

No longer receving email notifications from the Community

• 24 September 2023
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I’ve encountered this situation a few months ago. Since then until now, I stopped getting all the email notifications from the Community for some reason. Before that happened, I used to get all the emails as per the preferences I chose in the profile settings. Now no more emails to subscribed subforums, discussion threads, private messages, etc. Espacially when I post a topic, its pretty annoying that I get no notification when someone answers it. 

Checked in in my spam, not there too. 

@Community team, pleaes help. 

Thanks,
Asela

icon

Best answer by Asela Munasinghe 1 November 2023, 15:16

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Asela Munasinghe Hi,

I sent an email to community@ifs.com however, they didn't respond. I think there is a general problem with the mail address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@hhy38 you mean to say that you don’t get any notifications through email, for instance when I posted this reply in the thread, or just occasinally happens for you? If you are also facing the same issue as me, I think we have a stronger case. I get no emails at all! 

​​​​​​@KristenGastaldo left I was wondering who is in charge of the IFS Community. I have contacted my former IFS colleagues like @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi. I think they are checking it internally 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @Vicky Brookes @MateuszKaczynski,
Who might be able to help on above and who would be monitoring community@ifs.com?
Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Asela Munasinghe No, mine is different. They are not answer my that I send. That is another problem. Notifications are working for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Happy to inform that Vicky Brooks managed to fix my problem through the support of logging in a ticket with the community 3rd party support team, she informed me. 

The root cause as I understood is my email address has somehow gone to the suppression list [I don’t know how] and that has been preventing messages being sent. Now it’s working again. Thank You @Vicky Brookes

This thread can be closed. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Happy to inform that Vicky Brooks managed to fix my problem through the support of logging in a ticket with the community 3rd party support team, she informed me. 

The root cause as I understood is my email address has somehow gone to the suppression list [I don’t know how] and that has been preventing messages being sent. Now it’s working again. Thank You @Vicky Brookes

This thread can be closed. 

@Vicky Brookes I have the same problem. No COmmunity notifications despite my community thread is answered/commented.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Vicky Brookes I am also have the same problem - no IFS Community notifications.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@jporter I will have the suppression list checked and you removed if you are on it.

Vicky

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@jporter You were on the suppression list and have now been removed. You should start to receive notifications again.

Vicky

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Vicky Brookes thank you so much!  Email received today 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Vicky Brookes I’m also having the same problem.  Could you please check my account as well?

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@csanders - you were on the suppression list and now removed so you should start receiving notifications again. 😀

Vicky