• 12 November 2019
  • 52 replies

Show first post

52 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Dean P Burell

Director Business Development  for Canyon Tech  an IFS Gold Partner

I worked for Avalon Software (acquired by IFS) in Marketing and Sales from 92 - 95, left for a few years and came back to IFS in 97 and held several roles as business analyst/software engineer,  project manager, and Business Solutions Consultant (presales) until I left in 2004.    After leaving IFS I worked with several other ERP and PLM solutions including Oracle, SAP, Infor, Deltek, etc.   In 2010 I was recruited by PwC to establish an internal IFS Competency center and worked with IFS Sales teams to pursue large A&D projects. In 2014 I started my own consulting company helping companies select and implement ERP solutions.  After many years of looking for the right opportunity to get more involved in the IFS world, I joined the team at Canyon Tech in November 2019.

I have experience with many areas of the IFS applications including engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, crm, projects, and a little with accounting (just enough to be dangerous)

I have worked in several industries including industrial manufacturing, high tech, Aerospace & Defense, Construction, Medical Device, and Food and Beverage.

I live in the country, about 45 minutes north of Dallas, Texas USA

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I’ll start!

Kristen Gastaldo

Customer Community Lead for IFS

I’ve been working in community management since 2012 and started with IFS in Oct 2019. 

I work from home and live just a few miles outside of Portland, Maine

Being that I live in Maine (which is lovely), my favorite vacation spot is basically anywhere warm. San Sebastian, Spain is next on my must-visit list, as soon as I feel bold enough to take my 4 year old son and 6 month old daughter on the flight! Here’s my crew: