Question

Tax No Country Code in JPK File (KodKrajuNadaniaTIN)

• 6 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Dear community members,

I am generating a JPK file without problem. However, country code is not assigned for some transactions. Country of the supplier is TR. Does anybody aware if there should be an additional setup, checkbox or similar to get country code?

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @gumabs 

could you please let me know which app version are you asking for ?
There are several rules and it may work differently depending on app version.
For example, in the APP9 it looks like below:

Fields <KodKrajuNadaniaTIN> (Country of tax number) and NrKontrahenta/NrDostawcy ((Tax) Number of Customer/Supplier) should be handled as follows:

• Fetch Tax ID Number as today:
    • Fetch Tax ID Number from Tax Transactions window.
    • In case of document from customs, it will be replaced by Tax Id Number of supplier from invoice reference stated in General Invoice Info.
    • In case of transaction without Party Type/Identity fetch company Tax ID Number.
  • Remove all characters from Tax ID Number other than letters and digits.
  • If Tax ID Number is empty, <KodKrajuNadaniaTIN> should be empty and <NrKontrahenta>/<NrDostawcy> should have value ‘BRAK’.
  • Otherwise fetch Invoice Address ID from Tax Transactions window. In case of document from customs, use address of supplier from invoice reference stated in General Invoice Info.
    • If column has no value and party type is Customer and invoice reference exists on tax transaction, fetch document address from this invoice.
    • If column has no value and party type is Supplier and invoice reference exists on tax transaction, fetch document address from this invoice.
    • If column has no value and party type is Customer and no invoice reference, fetch default address of type ‘Document’ for customer from Identity field.
    • If column has no value and party type is Supplier and no invoice reference, fetch default address of type ‘Document’ for supplier from Identity field.
  • Otherwise, set <KodKrajuNadaniaTIN> to ‘PL’ and <NrKontrahenta>/<NrDostawcy> should have value of Tax ID Number, but without ‘PL’ prefix (Company Tax ID scenario).
  • Fetch Country from Customer/Address/General Info or Supplier/Address/General Info respectively. <KodKrajuNadaniaTIN> should be set to selected country. <NrKontrahenta>/<NrDostawcy> should have value of Tax ID Number, but without country prefix stored <KodKrajuNadaniaTIN>.

Best regards,
Małgorzata

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello Gosia @Malgorzata Palatynska ,

This is application 10 update 14. Tax code we are using IU23 (Calculate Tax). I checked the transactions and this is regular invoice (not a custom document). There is invoice address ID.

According to your reply, the KodKrajuNadaniaTIN field should be fetched from supplier address.  Am I missing something?

Another question related to WEW and SAD documents. Do you have any descriptive user document how to enter SAD and WEW documents?

Thank you for help