Report Rule error on invoice copy save into desired location

• 15 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 14 replies

Hello Team,

One of our customer wants to print bulk instant invoices and save all pdf copies into particular location. We have created Report Rule but getting error, while executing, not sure what is the problem on the rule, can somebody please help me to solve this issue.

Rule ID=210 ORA-31011:ERROR Evaluating Expression=''[@INSTANT_INVOICE_REP\COMPANY_NAME]'' result_key=2448081formatter_properties=LocaleCountryUS

icon

Best answer by RajK 21 November 2022, 14:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @RajK,

I think this is due a simple syntax issue.

Try using [@INSTANT_INVOICE_REP/COMPANY_NAME] instead of

[@INSTANT_INVOICE_REP\COMPANY_NAME]. 

This will fix the issue if the rest of the things are in order. 

Best Regards,
Charana

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Charana,

I did the changes but still getting the same error, not sure what went wrong.

Thanks

Raj

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

If you right click and choose “Edit Expression 1” 

and then double click on the XPath to insert it, you don’t have to write the syntax manually (and risk it being wrong.

Also the start and end parenthesis in your example is not needed. I would also argue that it’s better to filter on company instead of company name but I’m not sure of your setup, so forgive me if I’m wrong there.

BR

Johan

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Johan,

Thanks for the information. I did the setup and changes but still getting the error.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello All,

I found the root cause for the issue, it is because in system parameter, the advance report rule option was switched off before. after enabling it started working as expected. Thank you all for your help.

Thanks

Raj