• 35 replies

Hi,

I want to remove a company from database

I’ve this error

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Assuming this is a new company which has not been connected to any transactions or any functional activities, instead of directly deleting from the database, could you please go into the company detailed level and delete any information there first ? Ex: localization information, address information etc. After clearing out the detailed information, try to delete the company record again.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello  Ines Sidekick,

We are facing same error then you , could you please give us your sollution (details  of possible) !

Tks by advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I don’t know if it is possible to remove it. While the creation IFS starts a lot of background jobs.

Maybe you should remove all connections at first.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello  Ines Sidekick,

We are facing same error then you , could you please give us your sollution (details  of possible) !

Tks by advance.

Hi @r_tebani 

As long as no transaction is created in the company, you can remove it. But first you must delete all company related information from the system. Such as code parts, accounts, posting controls, wage code, wage class, users, site etc.

When you try to remove the company, it will show you where you get stuck. Then you can navigate to window on the error message and remove the data.

Only when all the company related data is deleted, company can be removed.

Hope this helps 

Badge +2

We are in the same situation.  Are there any details on how to correct this issue?  Hopefully someone can advise.  Thanks!