Question

Project cannot be completed

• 9 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

On one of our projects we keep getting an error  'Project cannot be completed until all active acquisition values referring to this project has been moved in IFS|Fixed Asset.'

I don’t really anything about project so any help where I can try to look is appreciated. 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @Rasmus Raul 

The error should be triggered from Project_Completion_API.Exist_Add_Investment_Info function. Can you run SQL query on add_investment_info view ?

Go to SQL Query Tool and past below code. You should see the project information here.

select * from IFSAPP.add_investment_info

Hope this helps

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Rasmus Raul  could it be that you have some PO linked to the Project where you purchased something that become a Fixed Assets Object once the PO was released? And maybe the Purchase Transactions have not been transferred?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

I had the same error once and I follow the next two questions to solve my issue:

Project Capitalizing | IFS Community

Project Completion And Object Connection | IFS Community

Can you follow the steps in a TEST environment and confirm that works for you?

Then, it will be easier for you to check where is your error in PROD (at least for me works that way 😅)

Regards.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks for all the answers. I found out that i have to “moved Object” without Project code part connected to the transactions before i could Complete the Project