Question

Posting Tax Codes do not much PO Tax codes

• 21 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello, 

I have a problem with the tax codes for supplier invoices.
I have a purchase order with 2 lines with 2 different tax codes.

When I create the supplier invoice, I get the 2 lines with the right tax codes .

But at the level of the posting lines, I have the impression that IFS takes only the first tax code and applies it to the two posting lines.

I have attached the screenshots that correspond to this
Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Best regards

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

hi  Abdessamad,

In the two screenshots you have sent, the “ıd ligne” field are different from each other. can you confirm the correctness?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

As you can see “Ref Id ligne” is empty. That means you use header or receipt level matching. For header and receipt level matching we cannot know to which invoice line the matched po line belongs to and therefore we always fetch tax code from first invoice line to the posting lines. If you using line level matching in posting proposal company or the RMB Match by line in Manual Supplier invoice we fetch the tax code from the invoice line. 

Best regards, 

Linda

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello, 

Thank you for your response.

These are my actual PO Matching parametres. Is there something else should I change ?

Best regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

Which matching level you have is set per Supplier in Invoice/PO Matching. But I don’t mean that you should change anything. That I cannot judge. I just tried to explain how you get the tax code to your matched posting line. 

Best regards, 

Linda

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello I saw that in the previous versions it was possible to do the PO matching at the PO line level.

Will this feature be available the next versions ?

Best regards.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

I am not sure if I fully understand the question, but if you ask if PO line level matching is available in IFS Cloud the answer is Yes. The same functionality is there in IFS Cloud as in IEE regarding matching levels. 

Best regards, 

Linda