Solved

Posting Error in IFS Lease

• 25 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello,

In IFS Aurena,  I am getting this error:

Value is missing or has an invalid time internal in one of the posting types, control type and a code part in my company in lease contract. 

Any thoughts on how to resolve this? 

Thanks

~Stadnik

icon

Best answer by Thanushi Jayaweera 26 May 2021, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @steve_stadnik ,

Could you please let us know at which point in the Lease Contract you get this error?

Have you verified if all the basic data related to Lease in the Posting Control are filled?
You can check this by querying the posting type, control type you get in the error message in the Posting Control window.

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @steve_stadnik 

May I know the exact error message and what was the action you haveperformed to get this error message.

Thanks and regards,

Viraj

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

The error I get is the following:

"“Value is missing or has an invalid time internal for posting type FAP80 control type FAC5 code part A in company 55.”"

I have checked all the basic data in the posting control and the issue appears when I terminate the contract.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @steve_stadnik ,

If you have verified all the basic data in the Posting Control for the Posting Type : FAP80(including an account to be fetched) I believe bug fix : 155919 will help you.

The bug fix is available in UPD10.

Hope this helps you :relaxed:

Best Regards,

Thanushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you @Thanushi Jayaweera. Presumably this is what I’m looking for. Have a good day!

~Stadnik