Question

Po watching ->Validate

• 21 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Bonjour

Pourriez vous s’il vous plaît m’expliquer le champ de validation car j’ai fait plusieurs tests et je ne trouve aucune différence.

J’utilise le rapprochement au niveau de la ligne de commande car nous utilisons plusieurs codes TVA par ligne de commande et cela permet de les transférer automatiquement sur les lignes d’imputation.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi 

(I used google translate on your post ;) )

Following is the IFS help and sums the functionality. Unless you use a receipt reference in your tests, and have multiple lines and receipts, you will not see a difference.

Validate:
Use this field to specify how the purchase order reference and the receipt reference connected to a supplier invoice should be validated. The possible values are as follows:

PO Reference and Receipt Reference: If this is selected, the purchase order reference and the receipt reference are validated at every stage of the Invoicing process from the creation of the invoice to the posting of the invoice. This value is selected by default.

PO Reference only: If this is selected, only the purchase order reference is validated during the Invoicing process. The validation is carried out at every stage of the process from the creation of the invoice to the posting of the invoice. The receipt reference is not validated.

Receipt Reference only: If this is selected, only the receipt reference is validated during the Invoicing process. The validation is carried out at every stage of the process from the creation of the invoice to the posting of the invoice. The purchase order reference is not  validated.

None: If this is selected, neither the receipt reference nor the purchase order reference is validated until the invoice connected to the purchase order is matched with a purchase order. 

Hope this helps,

Asanka

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi

Sorry for the French message, I can't change it!

Thanks for your feedback. I did have the field helpers. 

I took as an example 2 orders with 2 different receipts but I don't see any difference

Which games should I play to see differences and at what level?