Question

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (The Currency Posting Amounts for the Invoice 28025405 are not Balanced) occurred while booking Invoice CD 28025405. T

• 1 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Community,

This invoice related to the collective invoice, balance is matching with posting lines. Posting lines created M28 only, I could not see the IP4 and IP2 in the posting lines.

Please help to solve issue.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I would log a Support case, it looks like this customer invoice will need data repair. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

compare your “MAN_SUPP_INVOICE” voucher to your GEN_LED_VOUCHER_ROW voucher.  You may see the man supp invoice voucher showing different amounts in the IP5 row than your gen led and that is the “bug” creating this.  Do you have taxes on the invoice by chance?  

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Voucher Number Not generated for this invoice. this is collective invoice. Invoice state Print.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Did you ever get an answer to this?  I’m having the same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

hi @VAMSHIDHAR REDDY,

Do you have value defined for ‘Accepted Voucher Difference’ field in company window. If not update small value there and try to re-post the invoice. Also, you need to create IP31 difference. If you still couldn’t resolve the issue its better to raise a support case. It might need data repair to dix this as mentioned in the previous reply.

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

How is the IP31 Posting control configured in APPS10?  Can somebody please send a screen shot?

Thank you,

Yvette

Userlevel 1
Badge +3