Solved

Matching Supplier Invoice with PO from WorkOrder

• 17 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi, 

If there is a price difference between the purchase order line and the supplier invoice, a price difference posting will be created automatically, with transaction code M93.

Then we have to posting lines on the supplier invoice, but the line with price difference will not be updatet as a cost on WorkOrder. Why? 

If we delete the posting line with price difference and create a new line manually (transaction code MANUAL) then the cost is updated on WO

icon

Best answer by Xavier Fernando 22 June 2021, 01:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @bengab ,

The line with the price difference does not wring the Work Ordr No, and Work Task No.

if you complete this information, the cost will show in the work order.

Also, I would recomend you to try,  Purchase Order Matching by line. When it is activated in supplier the system does not make a second line for price difference, but the difference would be included in the same line. 

Best regards,

Al

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @ConAlberM , thanks for a quick answere!.

As you see below I have complete the information with WO no and Task no, but still the cost don’t show up on workOrder.

bengab

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

HI @bengab ,

If manual price difference get updated on WorkOrder costs, I believe system should update Automatic price differences also.  This behaviour could be possible bug. Please report a case to IFS Support.