ISO20022 not support credit payment?

• 18 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 547 replies

Community,

We have been making supply payment along together with debit and credit invoice. there is no issue until we are testing with ISO20022.  We have below error message stated, no negative amount is allowed in ISO20022. any idea how to handle this situation? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by ronhu 18 January 2024, 21:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @ronhu ,

The following basic data needs to be done in the “Format Specific Information per Institute” window under your relevant payment method to use credit invoices in an ISO file.

In the Payment Institute window, Select your Payment method and RMB > Format Specific Information Per Institute. And enable Allow Credit Grouping functionality in the Credit Notes Grouping section.

This will group credit invoices with the debit invoices in the ISO file.

Hope this will help to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@AkilaR Much appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@AkilaR  Can I have a question?

after I select “Allow credit grouping….”, system prompt you have to check box Structured Payment and enter value Maximum Occurrences.

what is the impact if I check box Structured Payment?

and how to enter value for Maximum Occurrences?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @ronhu,

Credit invoice details are populated under structured payment information only. So, you can group multiple credit invoices with a debit invoice if the total payment amount is greater than zero. If you select the structured payment option, the output file will generate multiple credit transfer transaction blocks in a grouping.

Maximum Occurrence is used to define the no of maximum credit invoices that can be held in a single structured payment block.

Hope this helps.

Akila

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@AkilaR Appreciated