Solved

How to check if there is an attachment under the invoice

• 3 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello.

I’m curious if there is any way to display/filter/query for invoices in Manual Supplier Invoice view to find those where there are no attachments. Is there any feature anywhere to identify the invoice as having or missing attachment? 

Any tips are highly welcome ;) 

Happy New Year! 

icon

Best answer by Ieva Rituma 3 January 2023, 16:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The easiest way to achieve and analyse this would probably be a configuration. Either:

1. A custom field against the supplier invoices analysis to display whether at least one attachment exists (or an attachment of a specific document class)
  2. A quick report to show all invoices without any attachments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Karolina 

check the screen report archive.

In the column notes you can search by the invoice. For example %CD1234567%.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Karolina,

For External Supplier invoices, you can find External supplier invoices that have received with attachments through the below check box.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

The easiest way to achieve and analyse this would probably be a configuration. Either:

1. A custom field against the supplier invoices analysis to display whether at least one attachment exists (or an attachment of a specific document class)
  2. A quick report to show all invoices without any attachments

Thank you @Ieva Rituma . Your tip helped me a lot.

I’ve created Quick Report basing on the company and invoice_id in doc_reference_object view. Unfortunately, Supplier Invoices Analysis screen does not allow to add custom fields, but it was possible to create such in AP Supplier Invoices Analysis. 

Regards,

Karolina