Guest List Mandatory

• 1 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

Hey people

The behaviour of the Guest List Mandatory seems only to prevent vouchers being created. Can we change it so it doesn’t allow users to confirm expense sheet without having guest list information. Also how do I get the Guests Count field to show

Cheers

GT

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @GT69 ,

You can enable the ‘Guest List Mandatory’ setting in Expense Rule page > Entertainment Tab

Then, when the expense sheet line is added, Guest Information will be shown as mandatory fields to be filled. Without filling this section, you will not be able to proceed ahead.

Once it is saved, you can view the Guest Total as well. And also you can see Guest Information relevant to an expense sheet line.

Please let us know if you need further information on this.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Just noticed it’s been answered already above, which I believe is a great response!

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Madusha

Thank you kindly for your reply

I have set the Guest Details Mandatory to Yes in the expense rule, however if I don’t populate the Guest Details - Guest Name and Organization I can still confirm, approve and authorise the expense sheet. The Guest Name and Organization field shows as mandatory i.e. in pink colour

Is this potentially a bug and I should create a case with IFS support?

Cheers

GT